Did you know that you can use WhatsApp on web? Now you can access Whatsapp on web or Desktop. Whatsapp has launched a new feature that enables you to send messages on WhatsApp from the web. The WhatsApp Web version is responsive and you can view it on your computer, tablet or phone.Please visit the WhatsApp Web or click on the WhatsApp icon on the top of this website.
Here are the some simple steps on how to go about it:
- Go to Play Store and update to the latest version of WhatsApp on your Android phone. You must update!
- Click on the 3 dots on top right corner and select web.WhatsApp.com
- On the site you’ll find a page with a QR Code
- Go to your Android phone and then menu option and select “WhatsApp Web” which will give you a QR scanner After that point whatsapp synchronises with your mobile whatsapp application and you can start using whatsapp from web.
- It will automatically scan and log you in to WhatsApp Web! You need your phone continuously accessing the internet for WhatsApp Web to work.
- In addition your phone should have enough power, otherwise if it goes off WhatsApp for web will go offline.
To use whatsapp web, latest whatsapp mobile version should be installed on your mobile phone. IOS users can’t use whatsapp web right now because of Apple’s restrictions.
This is a secure process that ensures no one else logs in to your account from the Web. You can even logout from the desktop once you are done with using it on your phone! Remember if you do not log out another user can access your chats anytime on the same computer.
*We’re glad to hear from you. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please leave them in the comments section below..